The Secretary works closely together with the President and the rest of the Board. She/he is the first point of contact for outsiders of the association, they oversee the general mail contact. Further, the Secretary maintains all administrative files and is also responsible for Minutes of Board meetings, GMMs and other meetings. He/she also fulfils the tasks of a webmaster.
Tasks of the Secretary:
- Take care of ESNs general email communication with members and other parties, answer and forward emails, make announcements
- Take part in weekly Board meetings
- Compile the newsletter of ESN Nijmegen
- Update the website
- Take minutes at various meetings; record General Members Meetings
- Be GDPR (i.e. data protection) responsible
The Secretary usually...
- Likes working in a team & is good at coordinating with a team
- Likes administrative tasks
- Actively thinks of the message she/he wants to bring across, and communicates that clearly in writing
- Works in a structured and organized manner
- Is conscientious