Ryanair is Europe's largest airline company carrying 130 million customers a year on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries. Based on a low-cost business model, Ryanair makes travelling across Europe easier, faster, and more affordable.
Ryanair, along with Erasmus Student Network, has committed to improving Erasmus experience for all European students.
That is why, when flying with Ryanair, all ESNcard holders are able to enjoy:
- 15% discount on 8 single flights (or 4 return flights)
- Free check-in luggage of 20kg with each of these 8 flights booked
- Weekly travel offers for Erasmus students
- Tailored Ryanair in-journey offers on the mobile app
In order to claim the discount, you must be a holder of an activated and valid ESNcard. Don't have it yet? Get it via the ISN Nijmegen website!
Once you have received your ESNcard, make sure to follow the next steps:
- Register in ESNcard.org. As this data will be used to validate your ESNcard during your flight booking process, please, remember to fill in all the blanks in your user profile - also your ESNcard number.
- Go to myRyanair and sign-up (or log-in if you already have an account).
- Add your details in the "Erasmus" tab of your myRyanair dashboard.
- Make sure that they match your ESNcard user profile data (use the same names, pay attention to typos, etc.).
- Wait until your ESNcard and other details are validated. This is not live validation, so it might take a few days.
- Once it is validated, use the booking widget at the bottom of the Erasmus section of your myRyanair dashboard to make your bookings at a discounted rate. Only bookings made using this widget will be considered for the discount, so make sure you do not use the normal booking engine of Ryanair or any other booking systems.
Café de Fuik
Café de Fuik is one of the most popular bars in Nijmegen. You can find it on the Eerste Waalstraat 6, so right in the city centre. Probably you have been here before with firends, ended up here through a oub crawl, or you were here during the intro week.
Generously they give each member a friend's card which includes special offers.
From Tuesday to Thursday you get beers and soda for 2,20€ and wine for 2,50.
Come on, come by and enjoy.
Café de Opera
ESN Nijmegen organises an event every Sunday. There’s a range of events from board game nights, pub quizzes to a special event every month. This café offers a huge variety of craft beers, but they also serve all kinds of wine and cocktails. Besides drinks, they serve affordable high quality meals. A great place to take a seat and enjoy the sunshine in the city centre.
- Everything on th menu: 10% off
- The famous Opera Beer Meter: 12 (small) beers for the price of 10 (In total 20€)
- Beer Tasting and a free bitterbal/Dutch snach (also vegetarian or vegan):
- Non-Members: 14€
- Members : 12,60€
- Miracle Berry: 6 normal beers, 2 mini special beers
- Non-Members: 12€
- Members: 10,80€
This new amazing burrito place has recently opened on the Molenstraat! You may have seen it when coming out of El Sombrero dying for food. It’s called Chidoz. They have a wide range of burritos. And because we love you and Chidoz love us, they are giving us huge discounts.
- 1 for €7.25 To bask in all it's glory and tell others about the mindblowing experience you just had
- 2 - 9 for €6.75 each when chilling with a couple of mates
- 10 - 49 for €6.25 each for hectic pre-drink drinks
- 50+ for 5.50€ each for hungry night.
The first Friday of the month ESN Nijmegen has the International Fiesta in El Sombrero. A bar in the middle of the city centre of Nijmegen in which you can start your weekend perfectly with some awesome Latin music party. Sometimes we have a theme attached to this party, so keep track of our Facebook page and website to see how you can start your month.
Buy one get one free on shots, strong liquors and mixdrinks
€1 discount at the wardrobe, and a free welcome shot!
Do you want to visit the cuddliest place in Nijmegen?
Cat café is the place to go!
While you enjoy some nice drinks, great sandwiches or a piece of cake, the six cute cats will keep you company. Cuddle away your worries and come to the Cat café!
You can find this purrfect place on Van Welderenstraat 46.
When you show your ESN card you will enjoy the most pawsome company,
and a 10% discount on your order!
Shabu Shabu Nijmegen
You can find this fancy sushi all-you-can-eat restaurant on the street Klein Marienburg, number 24.
It has a calm atmosphere, where you can hang out with friends and taste yourself through their variety of foods. It's also the perfect place to take a date to
They are willing to give you a 10% discount, when you show your ESN card. Don't forget to do so before ordering!
You and your friends going on a trip? Do you want to mark the occasion? DressMe offers a range of custom made print clothing. They are quick and easy to find your perfect design.
10% off your order
Every Tuesday ESN Nijmegen organizes the International Fiesta in Drie Gezusters. This bar is also located in the middle of the city centre of Nijmegen. You can enjoy weekly (themed) parties here that are posted on our Facebook page and website regularly.
Check regularly what discounts you can get at these parties!
Before 12 AM you'll get a free shot, and all night special prices for beers!
Knaek. is an awesome web/ app service you can get discounts at more than 1,000 locations in the Netherlands and online! Only you need to do is get your discount code and activate your account on Knaek. app. Voila! You can get your discount right away! Here you can check out which shops offer discounts.