ESN Nijmegen offers activities for any internationally-minded student in Nijmegen. Whether you are here for a full degree or an exchange, as an international student or Dutchie, or are studying at Radboud University or HAN University of Applied Sciences, you are very welcome to join!
As a member, you are invited to all of our events. You will get priority for signing up for trips and you can make use of amazing discounts. With your membership you receive a free ESNcard*. With this card you can make use of local, national and international discounts, such as 10% off at Ryanair, 35% off at Logitech webshop, and cheap ways to travel! So make sure your ESNcard is on your packing list while traveling through Europe!
How do I become a member and get an ESNcard?
Membership is for a year or for half a year. You can become a member of ESN Nijmegen for only €10 for half a year and €15 for a whole year! Follow these three steps to get your ESNcard:
1) To sign up for a 2020-2021 ESN Nijmegen membership fill in the google form.
2) Once you fill in the form, you can pay online for your ESNcard.
3) You can pick up your ESNcard at our office, at Heyendaalseweg 141, room -1.260.
Who can get the ESN Nijmegen membership?
If you are one of these, what are you waiting for? Join!
- Erasmus+ students or exchange students
- International or Dutch bachelor students (HAN or Radboud University)
- International or Dutch (pre)master students
- International or Dutch PhD students
- ESN/ISN Nijmegen Alumni
*People with the Dutch Nationality that are not active as a volunteer within ESN Nijmegen, cannot receive an ESNcard. The international rules of ESNcard prohibit this. However, you can still become a member and enjoy local discounts by showing your membership sticker!